Introduction to Well-Choices
- Company name: Well-Choices
- Program name: Holistic Nutrition Therapy
- Holistic Nutrition Therapy is Goal-Oriented One-on-one Nutrition Counseling.
- Holistic Nutrition Therapy is not Medical Nutrition Therapy
- Well-Choices nutritionists do not promote crash or fad diets
Well-Choices Nutritionists and Content
- All Well-Choices Nutritionists are Nationally Board Certified. Including Registered Dietitians, Certified Nutritionists, and Naturopathic Doctors.
- Appointments are completed using Google Meet.
- Standard appointment duration is 30 minutes.
- Program options:
- One Appointment per week
- Two Appointments per month
- One Appointment per month
The Well-Choices Program
- All clients have unlimited messaging with their nutritionist between appointments.
- Well-Choices App needs to be unlocked by the nutritionist during the first appointment.
- All clients receive personalized dietitian-designed weekly nutrition guidelines via email each Friday for the upcoming week. Current nutrition guidelines are always available in the app.
Staff Affiliate Program & Referring Clients
- Staff Affiliates receive $20 per client they refer to Well-Choices.
- SPENGA members receive a complimentary 20 Minute consult with the nutritionist of their choice.
- SPENGA members receive a $20 e-gift card toward Well-Choices.
- The best way to refer a client to Well-Choices is to help them schedule their 20-minute consultation.
- Affiliates can refer Non-SPENGA members as well.
Setting Up Your Staff Affiliate Portal
- Add your PayPal email to your affiliate account if it is different than the email you used to register your account.
- Commission can be split between two affiliates.
- Commissions are always triple-checked for accuracy.
- Manually adding your referral leads to your account can be helpful but is optional.
- Payouts are automatically distributed 7th of each month via PayPal.